We promise to:
- Serve all patients.
- Offer discounted fees for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Not deny services based on a person’s race, color, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Accept insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance program and other programs accessible in Colorado, such as the Colorado Indigent Care Program.
$80-$150 (depending on therapist qualifications) per 50-minute session.
Group sessions at a different rate (based on curriculum), call to inquire details.
- Second Wind
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Victim’s Compensation Fund
- Inquire regarding which EAPs are accepted
**Accepted insurance based on individual therapist
A Note about Insurance
Services may be covered in full, or in part, by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully and ask the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health or behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? What is my copay?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Out of Network?? You may request a monthly invoice for submittal to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, as per your company’s regulations.
We accept payment through cash, check, HSA cards or credit card.
Payment, including co-pays, are due at the time of service unless otherwise arranged.
Please note that there is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment or fail to cancel at least 24-hours in advance (emergencies excluded), you may be required to pay the full cost of the session. After two missed appointments within a 6-month period, your therapist may terminate treatment and provide referrals to outside providers.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!